Saturday, January 17, 2009

New year, new look

I figured it was time to give our blog a bit of an overhaul. Kristine had to work today, so Jacob and I spent the day at home and tried to stay warm. That gave me a little time to fiddle with some new templates for this site. It took a lot of tries, but I think I finally found one that I like. It's kinda "dark", but I'm pleased with the results. I've added links at the top of the page if anyone would like to email us a note, or you can subscribe to receive an email when there are new posts.
Here's my little man dressed like his great-granddaddy Moore:
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, I'm going to be honest with you. Even though your kid is very cute, everytime I open your blog, the header picture scares me! It's like it needs organ music in the background to finish it off. He looks like he is staring me down! I'm scared!

kristine said...

It's not scary - just dramatic. It shows off his pretty blue eyes. Matt is quite the photographer. I think he should get a second job!!!

Post a Comment