Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Christmas "vacation" has come to an end, and we're getting ready to start back to work. I've had a couple of weeks off, and Jacob and I got to spend lots of time together. We had a great time, except for those few days when he was cranky from an ear infection. He's all better now, and ready to go back to daycare next week. I just wish they could develop a better tasting antibiotic medicine, or at least a more modern way of administering it. Yuck!
I'm still not convinced that Portrait Innovations can do a better job of photographing my boy than I can....
"When a problem comes along......you must whip it!"
I admit it, I didn't spend all of my off days at home. I took a couple of days for some R&R in the woods with some moderate success.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment