Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Jacob Suite, Phase II

Jacob's furniture finally came in last week. Fortunately, we had gotten a bassinet and a "pack & play" with a built in changing table as gifts. Here are some before and after pictures of his room. I think Mommy has more decoration ideas in store.....

We also got another good checkup at the doctor's office today. Jacob continues to put on weight. He's up to 5 lbs 9 ounces, which is 10 ounces more than last Tuesday. The doctor was a bit concerned about his hips, since he was in the breach position. They checked him out at Children's Hospital and said everything was fine. Here's some more pictures of Jacob and his many faces.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacob's room looks good! I'm glad you got the furniture. All you need is a hamper! I promise I'll get that to you soon. Jacob is so cute too! I can't wait to meet him!
Mandy

Post a Comment