Thursday, April 3, 2008

Not much new this week

Kristine went back for another ultrasound, but the boy just won't cooperate. I think her exact words were, "Your son is being bad!" The boy is not even here yet, and he's already "my son" when he's doing something wrong. I found that pretty funny.

We did go to a birthin' class Tuesday night. That's probably a good thing, because I don't know nuthin' 'bout birthin' no baby Mrs. Scarlett. The class was on unmedicated childbirth, and was quite an eye-opener. Personally, I could have done without the 1970's video, but the class gave us some good information. We have another class Saturday on general childbirth preparation and infant care. Hopefully, they won't scar me again with more videos.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take the lactation class. Very cool what "boobies" can do! Ahhhhhh, Breast!

Post a Comment